Indian Dogs Breeder

My name is Ria Elzinga. At this moment I am located at one of the outskirts of the city of Groningen, the Netherlands.
I've owned dogs my entire life, but my love for two breeds of dogs is what motivated me for creating this website.

The two species that I absolutely love are the following: the dalmatian and the bull terrier. Two very differents breeds, both in character and appearance. Despite the diffrences between the two I've decided to pure breed both species and turn my passion into something professional. That turned out the be the kennel "Indian Dogs" and related to that, this website!

The decision to start a breeding kennel for these two species is, as stated before, based on my personal preferences and love for the dalmatian and bull terrier. Besides that it is important to me to be able to provide my customers with a healthy, loving and loyal dalmatian or bull terrier.
 
Please, feel free to explore the website and click on the links to get more information on the species, competition results, pictures, puppies and the latest news, etc. Or you can contact me at the following address or through this link.